Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HOW ITS GOING TO BE

What's going on blogsvile? I just wanted to specify as to what my "job" as the blog critic entails. My posts will include best post of the week, worst post of the week, most boring post of the week, and so on and so forth. But these will restrictly be MY opinions. I will be critical without being mean or obnoxious in anyway. Or at least I'll try. lol.

I have been an avid follower of blogsville for a while now so I basically know all the blogs there are to know for me to carry out this feat. During my days as an anonymous blog stalker, I found out that eeeeverybody in blogsville give only nice comments. Or rather avoid giving critical or what might be considered mean comments. Now, I understand that the way it works here is that the only way people will visit your blog is when you post "nice" comments. But as you can see, as the blog critic, I don't apply to such unwritten rules.

Now, I will refrain from getting personal with my comments and posts and stick to the topic at hand.
P.S- Best, worst, boring and so on and so forth posts will be based on the posts alone. Not the blog. So a person's blog might make the cut for best post of the week today and make the cut for worst post of the week tomorrow. So it is based sorely on the most recent post. And most importantly, all this will be based on MY opinions. So no hard feelings abi?
By the way, I see all una comments o! Thank you jare.

7 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmmmmm Gen gen gen gen(naija film soundtrack..lol) Blog critic has mad plans for blogsville o,Its a gud idea,dis is gonna be interestin.lookin 4ward 2 dis.
    Nd by d way did i mention that i was first..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting concept..

    I'll be looking forward to reading your posts and the reasoning beind the decisions you made..

    ReplyDelete
  3. But eh make i ask you small.. How can you be a blog critic when you rarely even update the blog sef? So long as all the "critiquing" is all for fun and done in a constructive manner then cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And just how exactly do u get off criticising others?...i find it very disturbing, thet the haven where people come to express theirs fears joys and concerns, to escape from the harshness of the real world is now subject to such inane , frivolous outlet for joblessness, its just plain unnecessary, so its not just enough to pour ones heart out, u must now strive to be funny or smart or make ur blog as interesting as possible, i think this is a very ugly concept and should be plugged ASAP, i am a blog stalker myself and i believe in live and let live, this concept is so uncalled for..get a life pls and get off ur high horse, attempt to fix ur life and correct the anomalies therein before u try to pry and poke into the heartfelt renderings of others, by appointing urself judge and jury of blogsville,this just reminds me in a funny way of the thankfully now defunct juvenile ggnaija blog..sheesh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog critic, get the blog rolling. I'm interested in seeing how this is going to unfold. Sounds like a very interesting concept.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonder when the first post will be

    ReplyDelete