Monday, June 8, 2009

WEEKLY YARNINGS

my people, wetin dey happen? i know say i mess up with all the dissapearing when i disappear but i be get some sortiing out to do. its all good now though. so like i said before, my posts will about my weekly yannings so here it goes.
DISCLAIMER- Any criticism is my thought and my thought alone. And it's meant to be fun so don't hate on me o! just enjoy.

BEST POST OF THE WEEK
This one has to go to MOCHA!!! the babe yan better thing jare. i mean, she make sense. Read it and see what i mean. http://mochalatte3.blogspot.com/2009/06/her-left-hip.html
It was about a couple's journey through life with her left hip. lol

FUNNIEST POST OF THE WEEK
And the award goes to NICE ANON!!! Chikita is funny! all the correct english mixed with igbo is too much. http://niceanon.blogspot.com/2009/06/honest-questions.html. you have to agree that the babe dey yan period.

OP POST OF THE WEEK
This one has to go to OMOTEE. don't get me wrong o, but wetin concern me concern cockroach?so now, you nor see any other thing to write about, na cockroach? so tey you come put am for spanish too. lol. this one na real Out of Point o. http://omoteedlaw.blogspot.com/2009/06/la-cokaracha.html

Eh hen, by the way let me hail STING jare. the babe ehn, odikwa dangerous o! only you dey do fatbuster, only you dey do bloggist and only you still get sting of scorpion...Na wa o! You suppose win award sha...

So to everybody, dont hate me, hate your mess-ups!! lol!! Till Nextweek for more yarnings.

3 comments:

  1. LMAO @ wetin consain me consain cockroach. You never hala! Allow babe o jare, I read her blog and she get legit complaint na. Cockroach dey harrass am and babe don vex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. na wa for you sha! although i have to agree with the best and funniest.

    ReplyDelete